apparently I have been missing quite a few spots like the A and the O and is there a Z spot? I better start practicing lol found this one at
With my one year wedding anniversary around the corner I have been busy trying to find romantic ideas and gift ideas for my wonderful bride. I stumbled across this list of ways to show your love. A lot of the things on this list are free so they can and should be done when ever its possible, hope you enjoy this little list.
1. A kiss on the forehead
2. Uninterrupted quality time
3. A note under the pillow
4. Tell him when he looks masculine, sexy, or hot
5. Turn a regular day into an All-About-You day just for your mate
6. Breakfast served in bed
7. A romantic picnic indoors
9. Propose marriage on one knee
10. Don’t complain when he leaves the toilet seat up
11. A rose on the pillow
12. Tell her she’s beautiful
13. Pour on the chivalry (open doors, pull her chair out)
14. A bubble bath with rose petals and her favorite scented candles
15. Verbalize what your relationship means to you
16. Surprise her with her favorite flowers and candy
17. An “I love you because…” list
18. PDA (public displays of affection)
19. Heart shaped pancakes or cookies
20. A walk in the park together
21. Hold your beloved a little tighter and longer than usual
22. Do some of his/her chores
23. A handwritten card sprayed with your scent
24. Spoil each other
25. Renew your marriage vows
26. Be first to say “I’m sorry” after an argument
27. Personalize (i.e. engrave) gifts
28. Place an “I love you” flyer under the car’s windshield wiper
29. Send a surprise gift to his/her workplace
30. Support each other’s dreams
31. Make love slowly, passionately
32. Run his bath water
33. Give your spouse space when needed
34. Buy her feminine hygiene products (before she asks)
35. Bring him a cold beer while he watches football
36. Put a love note in her purse
37. Hold hands
38. Take showers together and wash each other’s back (or whole body)
39. Look deeply into your lover’s eyes
40. Always kiss goodbye and goodnight
41. Boast about your mate and your relationship to mutual friends
42. Arrange for a babysitter so you can have an unexpected date night
43. Say how much you love each other even if you think it’s known
44. Use cute pet names for each other
45. Rub your noses together
46. Remember to say thank you (often)
47. Excuse each other’s mistakes 48. Meditate together
49. Sleep in his/her t-shirt
50. Wash her hair
51. Step outside of traditional gender roles to help each other (Cook dinner ; take the trash out )
52. Verbally reassure your lover
53. Take photographs as a couple
54. Give up the last piece of food on your plate
55. Write a short fairy tale using you and your mate as the characters (Once upon a time…”)
56. Listen more intently
57. Flirt with each other
58. Sing your significant other a love song
59. Get up early to help him/her get ready for work
60. Say “I adore you”
61. Watch a chic flick with her
62. Kiss your mate somewhere you never thought to kiss before (i.e. elbow, knee, toe)
63. Initiate affection (hugs, kisses, spooning)
64. Take good care of yourself so that you’re at your best for the one you love
65. A handmade gift or card
66. Write a sweet message on a fogged-up mirror so he/she will see it after exiting the shower
67. Cook your significant other’s’ favorite meal
68. Feed each other chocolate covered strawberries
69. Cuddle by the fireplace
70. Laugh and have fun with each other
71. Rub his/her feet
72. Create a scrapbook together
73. Start a hobby together
74. Dance indoors to your favorite song
75. Ask about each other’s day
Reality check: Nearly every American woman has used some form of contraception.
The Body Politic
American women ages 15–44 who have had sex and used contraception, by race (2006-2008)
By Any Means Necessary
Contraceptive methods used by American women ages 15–44 who have had sex (2006-2008)
found this very interesting story and facts at:
I fully belive that most women are smart enough to understand that it only takes one time to either get pregnant or worse get an STD. My advice has always been to be safe not sorry. Unless we get to a point in life that our smart phone app can scan someone to see if they have a disease, and put a barrier around your body that prevents unplanned babies PLEASE people use protection!!!!!!!
Everyone is doing it!
Now if this story is actually true , which im sure it just has to be health insurances are going to be out raged. Now im sure a prego testing app is on its way right behind this jucy app.
From SMS to STD–is there anything smart phones won’t be able to do?
Doctors and researchers in the UK are working on a chip that will detect whether or not you have a sexually transmitted disease. Much like a home pregnancy kit, users will need to urinate on a chip which detects disease. They then will plug it into their cell phone or computer and within a matter of minutes be able to read if they have any STDs (as well as what kind).
The Guardian reports that the project was inspired as a way to halt the increasing number of young people in the UK who are contracting STDs–the most common age of those contracting STDs is between 19 and 23. And because young often equates with tech-savvy, researchers believe that this technology will lead to more (and earlier!) detection for people who may be too nervous to head to the doctor.
So if you have a fear of the doctor (or, more likely, a fear of the doctor giving you bad news) you might soon have a quick and private way of finding out if you’re healthy.
Though, you might want to sanitize your phone afterwards. (via the Guardian)
The scent of fresh cut grass fills the room, as a soft breeze enters the bedroom. Jessie walks in silently and sees Heather asleep laying under the comforter, one bare leg out. The beginning dawn is barely lighting up the bedroom with an orange glow– the start of a beautiful crisp day. Quietly, she undresses down to her underwear, slides into the bed with her naked lover, and kisses the sleeping beauty on her neck. Jess watches as Heather sleeps, quietly in awe of her breathtaking lady.
With a soft moan, Heather turns around, stretches out and wraps her arms around Jessie’s neck and whispers, “Good morning, baby.”
Jess leans down and kisses Heather on the lips, slides the rest of her clothing off, tossing it to the floor. Soft hands touch her back; Heather moves her hips and kisses Jessie’s neck moving down to her breasts. Breathing heavily, Jess moves along with Heather, their bodies moving slowly in a rhythm all their own. Her lover spreads her legs apart and a soft sigh escapes her mouth, as Jessie moves down her soft caramel skin. Jess uses her tongue and hands to explore the most sensitive parts of Heather’s body. Her back arches and she trembles with lust, as J finds the hard throbbing heat of passion, and lifts her hip to allow her to take in her tongue, her fingers. Heather begins to shake and as she reaches her peak she grabs onto Jessie’s hair and tugs on her short hair, squeezing her legs around head.
When her lover releases her legs, she crawls back up and kisses her, smearing her with her own juices. Hot with desire, she rubs herself against the hottest place on their bodies. Clit to clit, breast to breast, mouth to mouth. Heather whispers sweet words in her ear, telling her how much she’s been wanting, longing for her to take her like that.
“This was like my dream last night,” Heather says.
Together their bodies move as one, sweaty glistening bodies and lips locked together. Jessie feeling exhausted from a night’s work lays down on her belly, as Heather straddles her at the waist and rubs her back. Her massage puts Jess to a gentle slumber — until she is awakened with a soft wet tongue running along her back. Chills run up and down her spine and she is awake and ready for more. She turns around suddenly and sits up greeting Heather’s face with kisses on her eye lids, her nose, her cheeks, her mouth, hands cupping her face. Heather (horny lil rabbit, as she is, is eager for more) wraps her legs around J’s waist and she moves like she is dancing. Grinding her, hips moving in circles one way then another, slow, fast. H’s nails digging into Jess’s back. J pulling on her long dark hair. The only sound heard is their heavy breathing…. in the distance, birds are chirping…. just as the morning sun shines into their room.
a quickie to start the week off right from