apparently I have been missing quite a few spots like the A and the O and is there a Z spot? I better start practicing lol found this one at
With my one year wedding anniversary around the corner I have been busy trying to find romantic ideas and gift ideas for my wonderful bride. I stumbled across this list of ways to show your love. A lot of the things on this list are free so they can and should be done when ever its possible, hope you enjoy this little list.
1. A kiss on the forehead
2. Uninterrupted quality time
3. A note under the pillow
4. Tell him when he looks masculine, sexy, or hot
5. Turn a regular day into an All-About-You day just for your mate
6. Breakfast served in bed
7. A romantic picnic indoors
9. Propose marriage on one knee
10. Don’t complain when he leaves the toilet seat up
11. A rose on the pillow
12. Tell her she’s beautiful
13. Pour on the chivalry (open doors, pull her chair out)
14. A bubble bath with rose petals and her favorite scented candles
15. Verbalize what your relationship means to you
16. Surprise her with her favorite flowers and candy
17. An “I love you because…” list
18. PDA (public displays of affection)
19. Heart shaped pancakes or cookies
20. A walk in the park together
21. Hold your beloved a little tighter and longer than usual
22. Do some of his/her chores
23. A handwritten card sprayed with your scent
24. Spoil each other
25. Renew your marriage vows
26. Be first to say “I’m sorry” after an argument
27. Personalize (i.e. engrave) gifts
28. Place an “I love you” flyer under the car’s windshield wiper
29. Send a surprise gift to his/her workplace
30. Support each other’s dreams
31. Make love slowly, passionately
32. Run his bath water
33. Give your spouse space when needed
34. Buy her feminine hygiene products (before she asks)
35. Bring him a cold beer while he watches football
36. Put a love note in her purse
37. Hold hands
38. Take showers together and wash each other’s back (or whole body)
39. Look deeply into your lover’s eyes
40. Always kiss goodbye and goodnight
41. Boast about your mate and your relationship to mutual friends
42. Arrange for a babysitter so you can have an unexpected date night
43. Say how much you love each other even if you think it’s known
44. Use cute pet names for each other
45. Rub your noses together
46. Remember to say thank you (often)
47. Excuse each other’s mistakes 48. Meditate together
49. Sleep in his/her t-shirt
50. Wash her hair
51. Step outside of traditional gender roles to help each other (Cook dinner ; take the trash out )
52. Verbally reassure your lover
53. Take photographs as a couple
54. Give up the last piece of food on your plate
55. Write a short fairy tale using you and your mate as the characters (Once upon a time…”)
56. Listen more intently
57. Flirt with each other
58. Sing your significant other a love song
59. Get up early to help him/her get ready for work
60. Say “I adore you”
61. Watch a chic flick with her
62. Kiss your mate somewhere you never thought to kiss before (i.e. elbow, knee, toe)
63. Initiate affection (hugs, kisses, spooning)
64. Take good care of yourself so that you’re at your best for the one you love
65. A handmade gift or card
66. Write a sweet message on a fogged-up mirror so he/she will see it after exiting the shower
67. Cook your significant other’s’ favorite meal
68. Feed each other chocolate covered strawberries
69. Cuddle by the fireplace
70. Laugh and have fun with each other
71. Rub his/her feet
72. Create a scrapbook together
73. Start a hobby together
74. Dance indoors to your favorite song
75. Ask about each other’s day
Aside from being a naughty bedtime treat, your sizzling visions give a fascinating peek into your psyche. At some point, we’ve all gotten lucky in dreamland. Whether your racy reverie is red hot(bedding Josh Hartnett) or just strange (knocking boots with the guy who signs your paycheck), there’s a reason why it popped into your head. “
Sexy dreams reveal your desires and anxieties,” says Gillian Holloway, PhD, author of Erotic Dreams.“Your subconscious uses these raw, lustful situations to sort out emotions you may not be confronting in waking life.” Sure, maybe you already know dreams serve as a portal to your psyche, but you might not realize how obscure their implications can be. In fact, your dirtiest scenes often aren’t about sex at all.
Oh, and those “innocent” imaginings where you’re flying in the sky or brushing your hair? Loaded with sexual meaning. While everyone’s nocturnal fantasies and day-to-day issues vary, Cosmo asked dream experts to shed light on the most common sexy shut-eye musings. Get the scoop before bed tonight.
DECODING YOUR SEX DREAMS
Getting Passionate with a Wacky Partner
A dream where you’re scorching the sheets with your boss or best buddy? Yikes. Although you may assume this scandalous vision means you harbor hot-and-heavy feelings, the actual implications are generally PG. “You probably admire a quality that person possesses and want to develop it within yourself,” explains Patricia Garfield, PhD, author of Creative Dreaming. Maybe you crave the head honcho’s success or wish you had your friend’s confidence.
On lucky nights, a Hollywood hottie, like Patrick Dempsey, might make a guest appearance. While celeb sex dreams could just be mental candy your brain has cooked up for fun, there’s probably more to it. “To singles, it’s a reminder that amazing prospects are out there, and it also clues you in to the kind of man you want,” says Garfield.
If you’re already one half of a twosome, it may point to a yearning for a trait your guy lacks or — if you’re blissfully content — affirm you’ve scored with a star-quality man. In this case, you’ve found your McDreamy.
No Place to Get Busy
You’re on a hunt for a place to have sex with your man, but problems arise that make hooking up impossible. “This suggests a loss of intimacy between you and him,” explains Holloway. “Women tend to have this dream before or after a breakup.” Although you’ve struggled to make it work, something — like mismatched goals — has prevented it.
However, if you and your man are happily coupled, the dream may indicate that there’s an obstacle you’re trying to overcome — maybe it’s a long-distance issue or even just that you’re unsure what the future holds.
Having Sex for All to See
Right in the middle of a XXX romp, you suddenly realize you’re onstage or in a roomful of people…with all eyes on you. “If the crowd makes you self-conscious, you could be worried that people are gossiping about your relationship,” says Holloway. Think about it: Are you afraid your pals don’t like him? Did you start dating while he was still with someone else? On the other hand, should being in the spotlight feel deliciously naughty, it means you have a hankering to flaunt your sizzling sex life to the world.
Cheating on Your Man
It’s pretty unsettling to imagine getting busy behind your guy’s back. “You usually dream of sleeping with someone else soon after taking a major relationship step, like getting engaged,” says Holloway. “Any uneasiness about making such a huge life change can manifest in your dreams.” It doesn’t mean you have regrets; you’re just experiencing normal concerns, like that you’re missing out on other potential mates or you’ll one day discover he’s not right for you.
On the flip side: “If your man’s the unfaithful one, ask yourself if you’re resenting him for some reason,” suggests Holloway. “This dream can expose feelings of emotional abandonment, like maybe he’s working a lot or you’re more serious about your bond than he is.”
DECIPHERING SUBLIMINAL SEX MESSAGES
Flying Through the Sky
You’ve had a mind-blowing booty session recently, right? That would explain why you’re soaring in your sleep. “The freewheeling rush you get from whizzing through the air could be a mental celebration of great sex,” explains Garfield. “The thrilling sensations in the dream are similar to the high you experience when you climax.” If you haven’t had a hot hookup lately, the aerial illusions may be related to an intense romantic encounter, like going out with a guy you really like or hearing the L word from your beau for the first time.
A Man Holding a Phallic Object Appears
Okay, if you dream of a guy with a baseball bat in hand or a log hoisted under his arm, heads up. “It means there’s a man in your life whom you’re attracted to, but either you’re not fully aware of your feelings or you don’t want to admit you’re into him,” says Holloway. The object of your affection may be someone who is totally not your type or an off-limits guy, like your man’s best bud. And just so you know, the guy you’re secretly lusting after may not necessarily be the hose-wielding hottie in your reverie.
An Animal Encounter
When a stallion makes a late-night appearance, it suggests you’re getting in touch with your wild side. “Galloping on a horse symbolizes that you feel alive, liberated, and in control sexually,” says Holloway. The rhythm and speed of riding feels similar to the steady tempo of sex (as does any rhythmic motion, from swinging to climbing stairs, notes Garfield), and being atop a huge, powerful animal echoes the exhilaration of being with a man.
Not all animal-related scenarios are positive though. If scaly reptiles give you the heebie-jeebies, then a snake nightmare (hello, talk about phallic!) points to worries you have, possibly about sex, according to Gayle Delaney, PhD, author of All About Dreams. “Also, most people connect snakes with being sneaky,” adds Garfield. “This dream could signal you’ve subconsciously picked up on the fact that a guy you’ve been seeing is using you for sex or hiding something about his sexual past.” Call it intuition…in fantasy form.
You Suddenly Have Superlong Locks
Envisioning a Rapunzel-like mane while mid-REM serves as a carnal wake-up call — you have been putting sex on the back burner and are ready to devote due energy to satisfying your erotic drive. “Long hair represents sensuality and femininity, encouraging you to let your natural impulses rule,” says Holloway. So stop snoozing on your sex life and seek out the kind of action you’ve only, uh, dreamed of.
Now if this story is actually true , which im sure it just has to be health insurances are going to be out raged. Now im sure a prego testing app is on its way right behind this jucy app.
From SMS to STD–is there anything smart phones won’t be able to do?
Doctors and researchers in the UK are working on a chip that will detect whether or not you have a sexually transmitted disease. Much like a home pregnancy kit, users will need to urinate on a chip which detects disease. They then will plug it into their cell phone or computer and within a matter of minutes be able to read if they have any STDs (as well as what kind).
The Guardian reports that the project was inspired as a way to halt the increasing number of young people in the UK who are contracting STDs–the most common age of those contracting STDs is between 19 and 23. And because young often equates with tech-savvy, researchers believe that this technology will lead to more (and earlier!) detection for people who may be too nervous to head to the doctor.
So if you have a fear of the doctor (or, more likely, a fear of the doctor giving you bad news) you might soon have a quick and private way of finding out if you’re healthy.
Though, you might want to sanitize your phone afterwards. (via the Guardian)
This is a great story if you ask me, my wonderful wife stumled across this and it is pretty ironic if you ask me. I have nothing against republicans, it is purley a difference of political opinons. This story to me highlights the fact that if more people where honest with themselves the world would be a better place.