apparently I have been missing quite a few spots like the A and the O and is there a Z spot? I better start practicing lol found this one at
Found this and had to share some very interesting facts here is the link also
- The clitoris has 8000 nerve endings. The penis only has 4000.
- The average vagina is 3-4 inches long, but the vagina can expand by 200% when a woman is sexually aroused. That means most vaginas can accommodate even the largest penis.
- Only about 30% of women have orgasms from intercourse alone. Most women who do orgasm during sex are doing so through stimulation of the clitoris.
- The word “vagina” comes from the Latin root meaning “sheath for a sword.” Ouch.
- Though the hair on your head can live up to seven years, pubic hair can only live for a few weeks. That’s why it doesn’t grow to braided ponytail lengths. Thank goodness for that!
- Condoms are not an effective way of preventing all STDs, because the vulva are still able to touch the skin of the scrotum. Be extra choosy about your sex partners!
- Vaginas can, and sometimes do, fall out with age. It’s called pelvic prolapse, and basically the vagina turns inside out and hangs between your legs. Luckily, it is totally fixable.
- Sharks and vaginas have something in common! They both contain squalene, a substance in shark livers and vaginal lubricant.
- You’re actually normal if you don’t ejaculate during orgasm. Though some women do, “female ejaculation” is most likely just fluid from the paraurethral glands or urine.
- It’s normal to let out vaginal farts (known as “queefs” or “varts”) during sex.
Not sure how FUN any of these are but they are certainly interesting, god I hope my vagina doesn’t fall out.